Tune in Sunday, December 31, 11am-1pm ET for a special New Year’s Eve edition of Africa Live!
We have special guests summing up the political scene of 2017 and what to expect in the upcoming year.
- Omali Yeshitela, Chairman of the African People’s Socialist Party
- Luwezi Kinshasa, Secretary General of the African Socialist International
- Kalambayi Andenet, President of the International People’s Democratic Uhuru Movement
- Glen Ford, Black Agenda Report
- Margaret Kimberly, Black Agenda Report
- Nellie Bailey, Black Agenda Radio
- Ajamu Baraka, human rights activist and Green Party candidate for vice president in 2016.
Be sure to tune in for this amazing discussion with hosts Themba Tshibanda and Akilé Anai, Director of Agitation and Propaganda for the African People’s Socialist Party.